Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/20/d216307932/htdocs/3dartwork/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Photoshop
Welcome, Guest! The forum is in limited mode!
Please login or register to have full access.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 8133 times)
Mandie_Lake
« on: July 04, 2010, 03:24:25 AM »

So I was wondering,

when you have a black and white photograph and you want one object to be colored, is there a way to do that without having to spend hours doing it by hand?
I really love doing it by hand, but for like when I'm on a time crunch is there a cheat?

let me know Smiley

Thanks!

-Amanda Wink
Rapunzel14
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:51:39 AM »

Yeah I just Just change from gray mode to rgb mode in photoshop.Then I  change any color after painting it using the Hue/Saturation adjustment for every layer .
alfonsoubaldo
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »

You can use the upgraded Photoshop version  " Adobe photoshop CS6 " which can make nay changes you want in your art with finishing and yet powerful, so you don't need to use your hands when you have technology with you.
Josh DeHaan
3D Artwork, Inc. President
Administrator

Forget Their World. Create Your Own!

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »

All of the selection tools have their uses but depending on the complexity they can miss details that the hand & eye can't. At least that is my findings.

Josh DeHaan
3D Artwork, Inc.

Newbies & Guests, Please read this post!
steveclark
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 01:47:11 AM »

Yup, also most of the studio houses are using Adobe photoshop to edit/modify the photos. It may be removing your pimples/ dark circles from your photo or to make black and white to color photo. Everything is possible there. In RGB mode of the photoshop, by selecting the optimal value of the colors you can make your photograph into colored one...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: