Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/20/d216307932/htdocs/3dartwork/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Welcome! ***START HERE***
Welcome, Guest! The forum is in limited mode!
Please login or register to have full access.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Welcome! ***START HERE***  (Read 24561 times)
Josh DeHaan
3D Artwork, Inc. President
Administrator

Forget Their World. Create Your Own!

« on: February 26, 2009, 04:13:31 AM »

Welcome to the 3D Artwork Forum! Be sure to register for a free account as parts of the forum can not be viewed by guests, also be sure to invite all your friends! This is a place to share, talk, meet and learn about the many different styles and kinds of artwork in the world (and on this site).

Please keep ALL posts to the point and keep it clean and safe for all ages. I would just HATE to ban you  Grin

Please read these simple rules before posting anywhere in this forum.
  • Anyone found to be posting SPAM will be banned on sight.
  • Mean, crude, disrespectful and immoral behavior will NOT be allowed.
  • Subjects need to be on the topic of the category they are posted in.
  • General Discussion is still for respectable topics!
  • Anything that should not be read by kids, is NOT wanted here.
  • Not sure if a post or topic would be acceptable? Ask me or any Moderator listed.
  • Links posted on posts, profiles, signatures and anywhere else must be your
    personal site or have something to do with artwork in general. Moderators may
    edit/delete personal information or ban you if you link to questionable content.

• ALL BANS are for LIFE! However if you wish to once again be a respectable member of this forum,
    you may ask to be removed from the ban list by going to: http://www.3dartwork.net/contact.php.
    I will consider removing you if you make a good case as to why I should remove you from the ban list.

Now, to get things started. Please share a bit about yourself to let the others know who you are. Who knows, might make some friends!  Cheesy

Josh DeHaan
3D Artwork, Inc.

Newbies & Guests, Please read this post!
Mandie_Lake
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »

Hey Everyone,
Josh was suppose to say a lil' bit about himself to get this game started, lol but he didn't. =P
So I will start.

Name:Mandie
Hobbies:Writing,Music,Singing,Dancing,Photography,Painting,Hanging with Friends,I love Basketball,Taking long walks,Going on bike rides,I love exploring places I've never been to, I love traveling, I love reading, I love playing Piano and Keyboard, I really want to learn Drums,Guitar,Bass.. I really wanna learn more about Piano and Keyboard also =D
Religion:Christian

True/Random Fact: Josh DeHaan is my boyfriend! hehe. I also have my own site;www.ev-angelistic.com,
I am the writer that is talked about on Josh's site  Grin

So that is me.
=)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: